If the Charged Student is responsible for violating the Code, the student and the person making the allegations will be allowed to offer comments about
an appropriate sanction.
Possible sanctions include:
- Disciplinary Reprimand
- Disciplinary Probation
- Disciplinary Suspension
- Disciplinary Dismissal
- Community Restitution
- Alcohol and Other Drug Education Program
- Counseling sessions
- Educational project
- Suspension of computer account
- Restriction from Campus Buildings or Areas
- Restriction of Contact with Certain Persons
- Termination of Residence Housing Contract
- Random Drug Testing
- Residential Life Probation
- Financial Restitution
- Monetary Fine
- Suspension of University Privileges
- Revocation or denial of degree/diploma.
- Academic Registration block
The conditions (or combinations thereof) that may be imposed along with a sanction include, but are not limited to:
Failure to complete sanctions conditions can result in fines and blocks of future academic registration.